Notes Concerning Use of the Nomura Asset Management Web Site
- The content of this Web site was prepared for the purpose of providing information concerning Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (Nomura Asset Management).
- The information on the Web site is for informational purposes only, and nothing on this Web site constitutes or forms part of any offer or solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities, financial instruments or related instruments, and that no such securities shall be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- The information on the Web site is for informational purposes only, and does not address the circumstances of any particular person or entity.
- This information does not constitute investment advice or professional advice.
- Nomura Asset Management does not assure that the material is accurate, current or complete and it should not be relied on as such.
- Nomura Asset Management makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning this Web site. The contents provided by Nomura Asset Management and our third party providers are on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied at your sole risk. Nomura Asset Management expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including any warranty for the use or the results of the use of the services with respect to their correctness, quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, performance, timeliness, or continued availability.
- Nomura Asset Management is not liable for any kind of loss or damage that may be suffered or claimed by a user of this Web site or to any third party arising in connection with the use of, inability to use, or the results of use of this Web site or any other website linked thereto (if any) or the materials on this Web site or such other web site, whether such losses or damages are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential and whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
- The term, "investment trusts", used in this Web site means any fund products regulated under the Law Concerning Investment Trusts and Investment Companies of Japan. No such investment trusts, including NEXT FUNDS, shall be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities regulation of such jurisdictions.
- Nomura Asset Management reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, in the interests of its own editorial discretion and business judgment to add, modify, or remove any of the information. You are required to read and abide by any additional terms and conditions that may be posted on this service from time to time concerning information obtained from specific third party providers. Your use of the products and services on this Web site may be monitored by Nomura Asset Management, and the resultant information may be used by Nomura Asset Management for its internal business purposes and/or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The works of authorship contained in this Web site, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Nomura Asset Management. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner’s prior written consent, and then, only with notices of the owner’s proprietary rights. Except for any third party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
- Recommended browser
This Web site is optimized for and assumes the use of Internet Explorer 11.0. When other version is used, some contents on this Web site may not be displayed properly.
Viewing PDF files
Viewing PDF files requires Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader can be downloaded from the following site.